Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Belly

I feel so big and swollen right now! I am 23 weeks along. I really wanted to get my belly pictures on the blog so I took them myself while Jon was at work. My belly feels like it is already stretched to its max, but it'll get even bigger! My hips are getting pretty wide too. I haven't been able to wear normal pants for a few weeks now. I was worried about my weight but my doctors said I'm right on line. My size 6 days are over for now.


I've been able to feel the baby move for a month now. I can feel her more and more as the weeks go on. Jon loves to feel my belly, but it's not too often he'll catch her making a big movement. I think she likes to do flips. She's still really small but throughout the day she will be moving so much that I'll get so distracted, even while I'm walking around at work. It makes my days more exciting. All I do is clean and work, but somehow I stay so busy. I guess I do take lots of meal breaks and I love to take a nap come 2pm if I don't work.

We were trying to decide if we should give her a middle name. London .... Lahusky. I like Bridges. London Bridges Lahusky. I think it's cute. She won't need to use her middle name much anyway. We have some time to think about it. I guess it's just fun to think about, it probably won't happen.

3 comments:

CallisterCatch said...

Oh Denise, you are so cute. I am so excited for you!!!! Having a little girl is so much fun. I love the named London, I want twins, one a boy and one a girl because I like the names London and Britian. Congratulations Again, keep us posted we love hearing from you. Love Ya

Sarah said...

Your belly is so adorable, and getting so big. It's fun to see pictures when we can't see you in person.

Cheryl said...

How wonderful! It is so neat to photo document your pregnancy and then go back when your daughter is old enough to know and show her how you looked while carrying her! You look adorable! And we must be on the same brain waves - I was just thinking last night, how cute would London Bridges Lahusky be??? And then I read your post today. I love it - you have my vote. Other ideas (family names on both sides): Sophia, Katherine, Anna, Ella, Margaret, Ada, and Chase.