Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Utah Jazz game

Well me and Jon got a little overnight break from London. Vicki and Ben watched her that night. They came with us to a Jazz/Hornets game while mom watched all the kids. Afterwards me and Jon decided to eat dinner at PF Changs after the game. We were going to go before but didn't have time. It's a good thing too because we were almost done with dinner about 11pm and in walks 3 New Orleans Hornets players! They were huge! The only one I really remember off the top of my head was Stojakovic. Jon met them and got their autographs. They told him just across the street Chris Paul and Derron Williams were eating dinner. We really wanted to go meet them but decided not to. One guy did to get an autograph and pictures and he came back and said they seemed upset by it. So from now on after a game of any kind we are going to go to a nice restaurant afterwards. Our waiter told us where the Jazz players usually go after games, but I don't remember.

1 comments:

Sœur Arianna Stahura said...

You can't even tell you had a baby 3 months ago...I'm jealous! I hope I look as good as you after I have Jaden. We miss you guys!