Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Baby Kinley and Other Stuff

Here are some recent pictures of the family. We have been having fun together playing with the new baby kinley, visiting parks and the Pensacola NAS Museum...oh and Jon had his 25th birhtday.

Kinley was born June 29th at 8:02 am and weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. I was only in labor for a few hours and pushed for maybe 10 min. I was scheduled to be induced at 12:30 am on the 29th. We were waiting in the room for someone until 2:30 am and then never saw anyone again until after 4 am and they started inducing at 5 am. and broke my water. Apparently the hospital was having a lot of emergencies that morning and we kept being forgotten. Well, I had been in labor by myself already. At 4:30 when they checked me for the first time I was dialated to a 5.5 already. I hadn't even been feeling the contractions. I didn't feel them until I was almost ready to deliver and they hit pretty strong. I got an epidural but it didn't help much before everything happeded. The doctor left thinking I would be a while and I had to hold the baby in while he drove back to the hospital. It really wasn't easy because she was ready to come. We are all doing great now!!





















2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats you guys! So excited for you. London is getting so big and is so dang cute. Where did you guys come up with Kinley's name? She's a doll.

Denise and Jon Lahusky said...

We got it from a name list online. A friend of ours named it off an hour before I went in to get induced.