Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3D Baby

Well we just got the 3D ultrasound and it's confirmed, a girl for sure. The pictures are so alien-like. She's sooo cute though! She is getting so big. This far along we could not get a snapshot of her whole body in 3D.

This same appointment I took my glucose drink. I don't know if it was the drink, but all day she seemed to be on a sugar high. Her elbow was sticking out of my belly for almost a minute and she wouldn't put it back in. We could not get the best ultrasound pictures either. She was kicking out of my belly and her hand was in front of her face the whole time. She even pulled the umbilical cord in front of her face. Some of the pictures we were able to edit out the cord. I love the one with her fist in front of her face.








5 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

that is so fun! through your whole pregnancy you always wonder what your baby will look like and now they have the tools to show you. amazing.

CallisterCatch said...

Isn't it CRAZY, that she's inside you pokin around. Lily would always want to hang out on my right hip. It was so funny because you could always see her pokin out, and when I would try and push her back in she would kick me back. Good Memories! Hope everything is well. Love Ya Trish

Sarah said...

Sweet pics. It's so awesome. I am so excited for you guys. You're getting so much closer!

Cheryl said...

Alien looking or not - she is beautiful! It is so amazing to feel a life growing inside of you; to know this little girl has a spirit, a personality, knows her mommy's voice, and her daddy's even though it may be muffled. I cannot wait to meet my grand-daughter--London. Thank you so much for being worthy to marry my son in the temple so that London can be apart of our eternal family!

Unknown said...

Jon and Denise, she is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her and give her kisses and hugs!

Welove all of you.

Gpa & Nana