Friday, August 8, 2008

Recipe Time!

Every now and again I will post a new recipe of mine in the "Recipe Corner" below my blog list. I love to create new foods sometimes and twists on foods. This time I am featuring my famous Baked Sausage Wonton Amazings. They are a hit with all my friends and they always ask me to make them. I made up the recipe one day and it stuck.

ALSO check out some youtube links I just added on the right below the recipe corner. They are some of my favorite funny clips. The first box with the panda clip was the only one that I was trying to put on. The others are something else, but I can't quite get just the one on there. The clips also change every now and again to stuff I have no idea about. I'll have to figure that out. If you know anything about it please let me know.

1 comments:

Matthew and Sarah said...

Denise, I have not seen or heard from you in what feels like ages... I love all your recipes and think I will try one tonight! Thanks!