Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8 months big

Jon told me that at work today every one agrees I am having twins because I am so big and I still have 1 month left. They started this because there are a few ladies at work who are due in a few days and I am so much bigger than them. I would be offended but I really haven't gained a lot of extra pounds. Jon assured me no one thinks I'm fat. I just thought I'd share pictures of me at 8 months along. It has been fun to see the growth throughout these past few months and I know family would like to see how i've grown.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy cow Denise! You are big. It's very cute. Hooray, you only have 4 weeks left. That's awesome. Did you guys decide on a middle name for London yet?

Cheryl said...

Denise, you are not big, you are 8 months pregnant! It sure looks like the baby has dropped a lot! You look really low. I am so excited to meet her. I cannot wait!! I may have to come for Christmas by myself!!

Unknown said...

Denise, you look so beautiful. You are not fat, you are with child.! :)

We are just so excited. A new little angel girl.

Our cup runneth over with love and we are tusting God to make provisions for a trip out to see you all.

Much Love to the 3 of you,

Nana & Gpa

Joe'n'Jess said...

I do not envy the backaches you must be having. Take credit for all the hard work you are doing by carrying little London.